You can register for the TOEF test on ETS website 24/7.You can register online, over the phone or by mail. The easiest way to register for the TOEFL test is online.
Here are some suggestions for the registration.
Be sure that you spell everything correct since you will have to bring identification with you for the test. ETS accept the major credit cards/debit cards.
It is important to remember that the registration closes 7 days before the testing date. Late registration closes 3 days before the test date and to register late there is a $35 fee. We recommend to you to register as far as 4 months ahead to insure your spot in the testing center. Walk in registration in the testing center is not allowed.
You need to bring two things to the testing center when you are about to take the TOEFL test.
Your registration confirmation, which you will receive after you register for the test. It is also available in the account you create to register for the TOEFL
The second thing you need to bring is a valid ID.
And that's it when comes to register for the TOEFL test.
Here are 10 success tips for you when you are about to take the TOEFL test.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Eat a good and hearty breakfast and bring a snack.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes early.
- Do not waste time, read directions carefully.
- Do not think about questions you already answered, focus on the task on hand.
- Be economic, do not waste time over thinking a question.
- Do not leave questions blank. If you don't know the answer, guess!
- Bring enough equipment to the test center.
- Study and get familiar with the test before taking the test.
- Do not stress, remember the key is to read the text carefully.